Do you love craft beer?
Do you enjoy sharing your love and knowledge of beer with amazing customers?
Are you Uniquely Adventurous? Come join our family at Foamers’ Folly!
NOW HIRING – Service Staff for our Brewery, Taproom and Patio in Pitt Meadows!
“FOAMERS’ WAS FOUNDED TO BRING DIVERSITY, CREATIVITY, AND QUALITY TO THE CRAFT BEER WORLD. WE LOOK FOR THOSE SAME QUALITIES IN THE PEOPLE THAT WE HAVE ON OUR TEAM. ”
Foamers’ is a family-run craft brewery in Pitt Meadows, BC. We strive to create adventurous brews and a great customer experience; whether enjoying our beers at our brewery or at-home.
Part of our ethos is always experimenting with new creations and experiments. We always want to push the boundaries of good beer and unique combinations. Because of that, many of our beer offerings are constantly changing with some core offerings. We have 20 taps in operation at our Brewery and offer most of these in bottled or cans to-go or at your local liquor store. Our lounge staff creates a welcoming experience for every guest that enters – whether purchasing something for home or enjoying our patio (when possible!)
We are now accepting applications for permanent part-time Lounge Service Staff. We are looking for self-motivated individuals with a passion for beer, customer service and fun! If you are outgoing, enjoy meeting new people, love great beer and are a great communicator…. You will be a perfect fit for our team!
The ideal candidate has experience and knowledge of beer and at least 2 years customer service experience in a similar brewery, restaurant or bar environment.
- Engage with the guests one-on-one educating and telling our beer story in effective and dynamic way through tastings and sales
- Fearless enthusiasm, in a professional manner, for promoting beer sales and driving revenue
- Creating an experience for our guests through sampling, great product knowledge and excellent customer service while maintaining standards of pour sizes, patron’s legal age and sobriety.
- Shares extensive product knowledge with customers to create an experience for each and every guest
- Works as a team to beat sales goals and find new ways to build revenue
- Must be available on Mondays and are committed for at least 8 months!
- Excellent customer service skills, gets to know our guests as friends and family, build genuine and authentic relationships with our customers
- Solid beer knowledge and interest to learn more about beer and the different brewing processes
- Professional attitude and a strong work ethic
- Holds a valid Serving it Right certificate
- Sense of Urgency and ability to multitask
- Reliable, dependable and flexible to work as a team
- Ability to move 160lb kegs around as needed to change them over when empty
- Able to stand for long periods of time & navigate stairs
Please submit resume, availability and references to firstname.lastname@example.org